The pkg(5) team is pleased to announce that a snapshot of the OpenSolaris 2009.06 /release package repository is now available in ISO image form.
The contents of the ISO images discussed below can be used to setup a local mirror of the OpenSolaris 2009.06 repository to accelerate zone creation, or for off-line or private network usage where access to pkg.opensolaris.org isn’t available. It is offered in two forms, and both support x86 and SPARC systems.
The first form is a Full Repository Snapshot, suitable for loopback mount, copying to a Flash Device, or burning to a Single-Sided Dual-Layer DVD disc:
The second form is the same Repository Snapshot as two ISO images (not a split image), suitable for copying to a local filesystem using tar, rsync, or another utility:
Please note that usage of these repository images is currently only supported on OpenSolaris 2009.06 systems. Instructions on using the content of these ISO images can be found within the README file contained within each ISO image or the README.osol-repo file linked below:
The images linked above are also available through BitTorrent:
…and at dlc.sun.com:
For any inquiries or feedback regarding these materials, please email the pkg-discuss list at opensolaris.org.
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016
- Install Ansible Versi 2.x di Debian 8 (Jessie) - January 22, 2016