Well folks, it’s that time to announce a new stable Slackware release again. So, without further ado, announcing Slackware version 12.0! Since we’ve moved to supporting the 2.6 kernel series exclusively (and fine-tuned the system to get the most out of it), we feel that Slackware 12.0 has many improvements over our last release (Slackware 11.0) and is a must-have upgrade for any Slackware user.
That’s right, the first 2.6(.21.5) based Slackware release is ready for download! We think you’ll enjoy the latest kernel, KDE 3.5.7, XFce 4.4.1, HAL automounting for desktop users, an updated toolchain, and many other enhancements.
This first Slackware edition of the year combines Slackware’s legendary simplicity (and close tracking of original sources), stability, and security with some of the latest advances in Linux technology. Expect no less than the best Slackware yet.
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install WordPress di Docker - June 6, 2018
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016