Commercial Linux distributor Red Hat Inc. and security vendor Symantec Inc. announced this week the pending availability of two secure server bundles that certify either Red Hat Enterprise Linux or the Red Hat Application Stack with the Symantec Critical System Protection.
The first bundle, called Secure Server Host, melds Symantec’s behavior-based, host-based intrusion protection system (HIPS) and detection technologies with RHEL for enterprise computing on servers with up to two processor sockets.
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install WordPress di Docker - June 6, 2018
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016