This is very usefull article from “James Bannan”
He wrote about “The definitive dual-booting guide: Linux, Vista and XP step-by-step”, very simple, practice and with screenshoot 🙂
At his website, he wrote :
If you’ve ever asked for advice on how to set up dual-booting, you’ve doubtlessly come across online tutorials that only tell part of the story.
You probably ended up spending all weekend researching the intricacies of adjusting partition sizes, boot loaders, installing operating systems in the right order, and other fun topics.
Well, we have good news: we have put together the definitive dual-booting guide.
We’ve thoroughly tested these methods and taken screenshots of every step.
So… please read the article Here…
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016
- Install Ansible Versi 2.x di Debian 8 (Jessie) - January 22, 2016