Andrew Morton released a new -mm patch , it includes, among other things, the new ext4 filesystem patch. The ext4 filesystem promises improved data integrity and performance, among with less limitations.
The following two tabs change content below.
Unix/Linux enthusiasts, good working experience with SAN, NAS, Linux, Solaris, AIX, VMWare & Graphic Design. Certified for Solaris Admin, EMC & HDS Storage.
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016
- Install Ansible Versi 2.x di Debian 8 (Jessie) - January 22, 2016