We are proud to announce that Slackware Linux version 11.0 has been finally released; it took some time but is well worth the wait. You can read the official announcement at this link. Slackware 11.0 contains the 126.96.36.199 Linux kernel, 188.8.131.52 in /extra and 2.6.18 in the /testing directory; the default boot option is the dependable 184.108.40.206 kernel, but this time we included more choices and support for 2.6.x kernels.
This Slackware version is by far the most cutting edge ever released, it includes KDE version 3.5.4 (including the Amarok media player), XFCE 220.127.116.11, the latest versions of Firefox and Thunderbird, plus SeaMonkey 1.0.5 (replacing the Mozilla suite). It also includes glibc-2.3.6, gcc-3.4.6, X11R6.9.0 from X.Org, and more!
Download : http://www.slackware.com/getslack/
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install WordPress di Docker - June 6, 2018
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016