This week the Debian project has announced that the next stable release will be available in December 2006 and will be named Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 alias ‘etch‘. This is great news for the Debian fans that are using the stable release, meaning they will not have to wait 3 years as they did for Sarge to see a new Debian stable release.
July 24th, 2006
The Debian project confirms December 2006 as the date for the next release of its distribution which will be named Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 alias ‘etch’. This will be the first official release to include the AMD64 architecture. The distribution will be released synchronously for 11 architectures in total.
Latest posts by invaleed (see all)
- Install WordPress di Docker - June 6, 2018
- Install ZFS di openSUSE - September 1, 2016
- VM Solaris 10 “intermittent” jika menggunakan ethernet e1000 - August 29, 2016
- Belajar Ansible - February 18, 2016
- Jual borongan perangkat keras dan Lunak, Server, Storage Network, VMWare dll - February 11, 2016